Why Informed Decisions?Unless you have dealt with us before or been personally introduced, you will not have heard of Informed Decisions. This is not a mistake - we acquire our clients through a unique process of understanding not mass market advertising.
Your needs are personal and mass market advertising lacks the detail to ensure your personal needs are met.
What you get from an IFAThe reason our clients stay with us is because of what we offer them - a unique relationship, creativity and leadership.
RelationshipsOur approach is personable. If we don't 'connect' with a prospective client we will not take them on.
CreativityOur particular specialities are helping clients:
• put together a proper investment strategy for the money they have already invested in their pensions and other investments.
• access money from their pensions to help their business, using the 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% rules.
• calculate how much wealth they need to create in order to become and remain financially independent, including working out the price tag they need to put on their business.
We also help our clients:
• make tax efficient investments
• ring fence their assets
• protect their business and their family against foreseeable disasters
• plan for retirement
LeadershipWe explain how to develop a 'personal social impact protection plan'.
Our shareholding clients often use us as Business Consultants/Non-Exec director/sounding boards for their ideas and processes and we in turn help them protect and nurture the business assets they are building.
The Key to our Success
Trust is earned one client at a time, over a long period of time. That's why we are supportive of financial reform that increases transparency, protects investors and facilitates the growth of a strong savings and investments environment. A safe and sound financial system is important to all of us. Informed Decisions is proud to be a fiduciary, putting our clients interests at the heart of everything we do. That's more than a promise: it's a way of doing business. Look to Informed Decisions.
We also offer services as an 'expert witness' in either Divorce/Legal cases involving pensions sharing and/or pensions splitting/pensions earmarking.